Thursday, March 09, 2006

The Yard

Warning: this is a picture heavy post, dial-up users.

I stepped outside this morning and was greeted with this.

(Next pic is crappy, sorry.)


So I proceeded to walk around the front yard.


Than I walked around to the edge of the road. The little creek which you can kind of see (a low spot in the pic above, behind the tree) flows into this.


Then I decided to go see what was happening in the backyard.

Even if I had to walk through the dewy grass

and get my shoes all wet


it was fun snapping these


I see trees of green...

I stole some of the neighbors' trees (notice the fences)


and then got back inside.


Note to self: buy new shoes. They're a little small.

Sorry for the couple of crappy pics. Now you know kind of what my yard is like.

9 comments:

At 11:39 AM, Blogger jen said...

Nice backyard, Emily! Good for you for finishing a Rogue ... mine is halfway completed, with an error in it ... I just don't have the courage to rip back half the hood right now. Maybe next fall ... Yours is beautiful!

 
At 11:40 AM, Blogger jen said...

PS, that's http://jeniferknits.blogdrive.com :) I'm on the blogs by knitters list, too.

 
At 4:22 PM, Blogger Katie said...

yaya. Wow, that must have taken a while. Great job!

 
At 12:19 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Love the backyard. On the bag envelopes they go through the mail great and are a great way to use up all thoes bags. thanks for the comment.

 
At 7:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh a NEWER backyard tour for the fieldtrip! YEAH! I didn't really get time to enjoy everyone's views last weekend while I was adding all the names to the list so this morning I am revisiting everyone. Love your new tour!

 
At 8:38 PM, Blogger Allison said...

Your yard is fantastic! Your pictures definitely made me want to take a walk in the grass... ooh and you found my secret Etsy enterprise! I wasn't going to tell anyone about it until after something sold (is that counterintuitive? haha), but I'm excited that you noticed :)

 
At 3:36 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can hardly believe its raining in Ca. When I lived there (10 months years ago) it rained only ONCE and everyone went outside to look as if there was a hurricane coming or something. GRIN.

 
At 5:32 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey! Spring time! I love your Open Spaces.

 
At 10:16 AM, Blogger CelticCastOn said...

ohhh lovely green grass! Can't wait to see that here!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home