Friday, February 24, 2006

Top Ten Facts About Aqua-Star

I found this @ Persnickety Knitter's. I too think it'll be all over blogland pretty soon. But I wanted to see what it would say about me. ;)
Here goes:

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Aqua-Star!

  1. Originally, aqua-star could not fly.
  2. Aqua-star never said 'Play it again, Sam'!
  3. People used to believe that dressing their male children as aqua-star would protect them from evil spirits.
  4. If you cut aqua-star in half and count the number of seeds inside, you will know how many children you are going to have.
  5. The first domain name ever registered was aqua-star.com.
  6. The number one cause of blindness in the United States is aqua-star.
  7. In Vermont, the ratio of cows to aqua-star is 10:1.
  8. Aqua-star has three eyelids!
  9. Over 46,000 pieces of aqua-star float on every square mile of ocean.
  10. Never store aqua-star at room temperature!
I am interested in - do tell me about
1. Can I fly now? lol
2. Why would I?
3. Really? So nice to know my clothing stlye is protective. But by the way, I'm a girl.
4. I'm not an apple. And that would seriously hurt.
5. Cool. Now I can't get my own domain. Unless I did aquastarknits.com.
6. Hmm. I never knew my secret hobby was poking out eyes.
7. What's that smell?
8. Mm-hm.
9. Not true. I don't swim in the ocean! Not unless I'm in Hawaii.
10. I'm in a room right now, aren't I?

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home