Monday, February 13, 2006

Sockapaloooza Plans.

OK, I posted about my Sockapaloooza plans, but it's not going to work out, because the KP Palette doesn't have quite the right colors for the Tiptoe socks (sorry Stephanie!). So I think I'm going to go with Sock Memories or Sock Landscape and make up my own pattern. I'm not sure what colorway I'll go with. Any suggestions?

Okay, I really should be knitting on Rogue right now. See ya.

****Update: Another change of plans. I'm just gonna go with Color Your Own, because when it's hand dyed, it's a lot more special. :) Also, it has awesome yardage -- 440 yards for $3.99!
Oh, and speaking of good yardage, I'm about 3.5" from the end of the second Secret Birthday Sock, and I'm only just now running out of yarn. Now if I had made the cuffs a little shorter...jk...7 inches is good. :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home