Monday, February 06, 2006

Birthday stuff for my mommy :)

Mother, if you're here, pleeze leave.

Cuz' I'm discussing birthday knitting.

Sorry if that was rude.

But I don't want to spoil the surprise!!

Even though you know it's socks!
>
>>
>>>
>>>>
>>>>>
>>>>>>
>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
It's like those dumb chainletters!
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Okay, I'm assuming you're gone now.

Just in case, I'm only posting links.

This will be transformed into these. SOON!!! TY Alison for the pattern!

Also, I made a minidisc recorder transportation bag, which will be posted soon. It's got cute little embroidered flowers. :)

It's so flippin' soft!!!!!! Anyway, gotta go to the new michael's which just opened! cya l8r! bye!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home