Thursday, February 02, 2006

jAyWaLkErS!

Well.

My crazy pants

I love using the self timer

And there you have it, Cara.


Yay! I love them!

Pattern: Jaywalker, by Grumperina
Yarn: Dale Baby Ull, dyed by moi
Needles: US1 Prym dpns
Other stuff: I made it a bobby sock, which I like. The reason I did that was to make the knitting shorter. I also changed the number of sts in between dec's/inc's to a little bit less, and then it was a little bit small, so I actually have more stockinette/sole sts then zigzag/instep sts. And of course I did my custom-fit toe. It's so amazing to wear socks that have been contoured to fit you.

Oh, and I saw this over at Cara's, too:


Have a great rest of the week everyone. :)

1 comments:

At 5:14 PM, Blogger Katie said...

pwitty pwitty!
off to generate me a word cloud.
did you miss me? *heart*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home