Monday, January 30, 2006

Jaywalker update

They're blocking. In the meantime, here are some pictures I took of the first one when it was done.

Hoo boy. I can't wait to wear them. Hurry up, blocking!!!

Other news: I started a small lace scarf last night with my Baby Kid Extra. It's 20 sts on a size 10 needle. I've never knitted with laceweight before, so I'm still kinda getting the hang of it. I also started a half-size Ruffles scarf from Scarf Style. It's a pink and blue [at least part] cotton yarn (2 strands held tog) from the super assortment. It'll be used as a belt, most likely.

2 comments:

At 2:58 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Pretty!!!!!!!!!!!! Like I said before! +, the hand"painted" yarn is a +. And I haven't seen your lacey scarf! Are you hiding something from me?! J/K, I luv you. that is all.
BTW, I took all the "33ish" people out of my sidebar.

 
At 1:18 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

True to the blog's name, these are very aqua - and I just LOVE them! Make sure to drop me a line when you have a picture of both if you'd like them to appear in the gallery!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home