Thursday, January 19, 2006

My Short-n-Sweet Photography Career

"Still Life of Two Vastly Different Colors from Two Windows Right On Top of Each Other".
Sorry about the lighting. I didn't want to Photoshop it b/c it would have wrecked the effect of the blue and the grey by making the blue a lot lighter.

"Still Life of a telescope in front of a window".

Telescope belongs to my dad.

"Still life of 1 1/2 guitars plus half a window with terrible lighting".


This one I like to call "Still Life of a Still Life".

Last and least, we have "Still Life of two bears in a canoe on the windowsill with such bad lighting it had to be Photoshopped".

Can you tell? (Joke.)

Anyway, hope y'all liked my presentation. BBL.

oh, p.s., the jaywalkers are coming along nicely.
p.p.s. so is my homework.
p.p.p.s. the painting is by my great-grandma. unfortunately it didn't turn out very well (as if I expected it to).

4 comments:

At 4:53 PM, Blogger Katie said...

lol!!

 
At 6:40 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey, I take my entertainment any place I can get it. Thanks for the show. :)

 
At 8:33 PM, Blogger Emily said...

I was just fooling around with the camera this morning ... glad you enjoyed it! (My fave, I think, is "Still Life of a Still Life".)

 
At 4:57 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Love the photos! Thanks for stopping by my blog. :-)

Lis

 

Post a Comment

<< Home