Sunday, January 08, 2006

Log Cabin Sox Done!!

Yay for me!Pattern: Log Cabin Socks from Handknit Holidays
Needles: Don't ask me...US4 or 5ish dpns. I had no brains when I made them and didn't write down the millimeterage.
Yarn: Don't ask me...some shiny DK yarn from the super assortment (same one from the Holiday Sweater). I like it.
Mods: I think I used a thinner yarn than recommended. I also did a different toe (it's too detailed to write down).

And a clarification to my last post: The second cranked out just as fast in knitting time. It's just that I paused for two days in between the start and finish date. (I started the first sock Tuesday.)

And yay for me...my gift certificate came yesterday! I'll spend around four hours at Knitterly. Very cool!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home