Monday, January 16, 2006

Whoop-de-do. A tiny bit of progress ;)

Well...this photo was taken Saturday. It's a bit longer now. (Although only a bit, since I spent the night at my friend's house.)


So you're thinking....What? How short is that thing?

It's a *bobby* jaywalker...as in a bobby sock. Just because I felt like it.

And here is a quick note on that knitting trend issue Cara's posting about:
I only saw Rogue once before I knew I had to make it... the first I saw it, I didn't even know it was the huge trend... The same with Jaywalkers.

Okay, that's all I have to say.

3 comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Katie said...

pretty yarn! good job!

 
At 5:44 PM, Blogger Jocele said...

The socks look great. I like the anklet length (bonus--takes less time to finish the socks!). Watch out for the needle monster.

 
At 8:32 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Jocele - thanks! Actually, I did the anklet length just because a) it would go quicker and b) because I wanted to.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home