Monday, February 06, 2006

The "4" Meme

I was tagged by Melissa via Count Your Socks. Thanks Melissa for my first meme!

Four jobs you have had in your life
1. Cleaner
2. Knitter :D
3. A babysitter kinda deal
4. Church helper.

Four movies you could watch over and over
1. TITANIC :(
2. Napoleon Dynamite! :D
3. Ferris Bueller's Day Off :D
4. War of the Worlds -- cuz' it's creepy and I like the special fx.

Four places One place you have lived
ummm... California.

Four TV shows you love to watch
1. Spongebob :D
2. The Simpsons :D
3. Whatever's on Animal Planet
4. American Idol (yeah I'm a dork.)

Four places you have been on vacation
1. Wisconsin
2. Hawaii :D
3. My grandparents' house
4. Random hotels....

Four websites you visit daily
1. Rose-Kim Knits
2. AltaVista (it's my home page)
3. Yahoo (mail, groups, etc)
4. Blogger (duh)

Four places you'd rather be right now
1. Hawaii
2. Wisconsin
3. Outside (what am I waiting for?!)
4. At Jessica's blog

Four bloggers you are tagging.
1. Jessica
2. Caryn
3. Two random members of the HH kal (I'll just see who hasn't done a meme before.)
*edit* Katie, you can do it too. Forgot to tag you. :)

2 comments:

At 10:28 AM, Blogger MelissaKnits said...

I forgot about Ferris!! Now THAT is a FILM!!

 
At 6:32 PM, Blogger Katie said...

dude! u forgot to tag me and im ur sister! lol bye

 

Post a Comment

<< Home