Saturday, February 11, 2006

Tendonitis

No, I don't have tendonitis, but I might when I'm done with this thing.

This is what I knit. What I knit yesterday. (Please excuse the wonky pocket. I sort of fudged it because I'm making it in a smaller size.)

Check out the awesome cables.


Note: If you want to know what color it really is, you want to check out the first picture. :P

Okay, I guess since I'm knitting it on 30 sts less...wait...30 sts? That's not that much. I'm a possessed knitter.

I finally quit pretty late (well, late for me).

At least I have something to keep me company.

3 comments:

At 3:41 PM, Blogger Dawn said...

Awesome progress! I'm impressed. I'm making the largest size for my hubby, and it seems to take forever to do the 214 stitches all the way around...lol

 
At 3:53 PM, Blogger Emily said...

thanks! are you doing rogue for the olympics too?

 
At 6:34 PM, Blogger Emily said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog! Your Rouge looks awesome, go cable knit team!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home