Saturday, February 18, 2006

Don't You Love Two Hour Websites

I just made one. It's still under construction, it's a home page for my sisters and I to show off (or possibly sell) our handspun/handdyed yarns, and other things as well. I'm thinking about also possibly getting an etsy account to sell our yarn. This is really fun, and I love yahoo pagebuilder! :D (Especially how every time you click "Contact Us" it has a different subject, like on the homepage, it comes up saying "I clicked your 'Contact Us' link!" -- one of my favorites. That's a trick I learned from Danielle. [she didn't tell me, I just figured it out.] I'm also using it on Team Rogue and my blogger profile.)

2 comments:

At 9:14 PM, Blogger Katie said...

hehehehehehehehehe i LRRRRRRRRV our website! i posted about it lol

 
At 6:14 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love tehh Virtual Yarn Store! Great job on the design. I would shop with y'all. =) Does the Third Sister have a blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home