Monday, February 27, 2006

More Trivia Tips....sorry, couldn't resist!

I love this thing.

Ten Top Trivia Tips about Emmy!

  1. Emmy cannot swim!
  2. Emmy can pollinate up to six times more efficiently than the honeybee!
  3. A female ferret will die if it goes into heat and cannot find emmy.
  4. Humans have 46 chromosomes, peas have 14, and emmy has 7.
  5. Emmy is the traditional gift for a couple on their third wedding anniversary.
  6. All gondolas in Venice must be painted black unless they belong to emmy.
  7. Some people in Malaysia bathe their babies in beer to protect them from emmy!
  8. Over half of Americans are officially emmy.
  9. Emmy is physically incapable of sticking her tongue out.
  10. Over 2000 people have now climbed emmy, with roughly ten percent dying on the way down.
I am interested in - do tell me about
1. I've loved swimming since I was like, four, you idiot.
2. Yummy?
3. Uh...no comment
4. What does that make me, a strawberry seed?
5. Really? I didn't know I had thousands of identical twins.
6. But I like black.
7. Must.....get.....fresh....blood....!
8. ?
9. :P dork!
10. See 7.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home