Monday, February 27, 2006

Moving on...

OK. Now that I've finished the mini Ruffles and the Baby Kid Extra scarf (blocking -- pix soon!), I can get going on some other things from my to do list.
First up: pink LCS for my little sister. I got this far last night.

Yes, that's a short row heel you're seeing. It was just so much faster than a heel flap, and she doesn't care if there are cables on the heel or not. I should finish these pretty soon, then I can work on some other projects to cross off the list.

In other news, a week ago Anna decided to make an Olympic scarf. (On size fifteen needles that is.)


Here she is finishing it up on Saturday night.

She made it by with this much yarn left.


Go check out the new Knitty surprises. (And don't forget the new features.)

4 comments:

At 7:28 AM, Blogger Laurie said...

Beautiful socks, what is the pattern? I saw you mentioned pink LCS, where can I find it??? Was the short row heel very difficult?

 
At 5:42 PM, Blogger Allison said...

Those socks are great! I think I really might have to knit a bowl of ice cream. Or at least eat one :)

 
At 9:46 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those close shaves with yarn amounts hurt me deep in my soul. I like the pink of the log cabin socks (are they fun? they are on my list), what yarn are you using?

 
At 10:46 AM, Blogger Cathy said...

LOVE the pink socks
what pattern did you use?
instead of MORE purses that i don't need, i NEED to make this pair of sox
Cathy - tryin_ta_knit@sbcglobal.net

thanks

 

Post a Comment

<< Home