Friday, December 09, 2005

ReKAL

Though I am still not added to the ReKAL (and it makes sense, since it's ReKAL 2005 and hello, it's December already) I've still been ReKALing.
Starting today.



















I picked up a crazy looking sweater at St. Vincent De Paul. Yes it's crazy looking but I think the colors will be nice[r] on their own.














Here's the tag/loose stranded colorwork/shoulderpad. Yes, shoulder pad. It's that funny black thing on the right.



















Here's a better view of the shoulder pad.

Bye-bye. I'm going to start unraveling it now. ;)

1 comments:

At 12:11 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Emily, I was going to try to send you an email from Blogger to get you on the Stashbusters blog, but you didn't leave your email address anywhere and nor can I find it on your blog. Send me an email at awanda@gmail.com and I will send you the Blogger invite, so you can join the Stashbusters KAL blog, k?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home