Monday, December 05, 2005

The Queen of HTML...before the computer crashes

Those new percentage bars I just put up? Well I had just the basic stuff up, saved it, and then I did all sorts of cool fonts (which Matt didn't say how to do, btw) and colors, but RRR! Then the computer crashed!!!!!! RRR!!!! Oh well, I'll try to recreate them later using this color code site I used before. But I obviously couldn't memorize every single six digit HEX code...so I'll have to match them up!! Waah!

Here is PBAB. #107 is bottom right exactly. So now you've seen the color and the shape of the ball ;) so you can pretty much see it in your mind. This site has it even cheaper the Kaleidoscope Yarns, which had it cheaper than Knitterly.

PS...I know I said that that other post would be my last today...but I'm not feeling very sick anymore, (in fact I'm feeling rather chipper) and my temp is going slowly down...98.4 right now.
***Update*** Blogger did something weird with the links on this page. (They all say aqua-star.blogspot.com/blahblahblah instead of just blahblahblah.) Oh well. If you're smart you will figure out the actual link. You know? I'm only a few days into this and already I'm sick of Blogger's antics. I would switch over to TypePad but I don't want to have to pay $5 a month...at the very least, for a basic account. rrr.

2 comments:

At 8:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm so glad you're enjoying the progress bars!

(One tiny little request: would you mind removing the link to my email address in your sidebar? Of course you're more than welcome to link to my page, but I'm trying to limit the number of places my email address can be found by evil spammers. Thanks so much!)

 
At 6:25 PM, Blogger Emily said...

haha, sorry Matt, I fixed it. I was just thinking about that, by the way. Aren't I strange, commenting on my own blog?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home