Tuesday, May 30, 2006

The Amazing Lace: GO!!!

Well, yesterday was the start of the Amazing Lace. I woke up at about 7:45 and started knitting my FBS. So far, it's an enjoyable, fun knit. Let's see what I think about it when I have over 250 stitches--a first for me--:O
I don't have a team introduction yet but I do have pictures!!

Picture #1:
Yeah, that's a lifeline. Already.
Picture #2:

This photo is blurrier, but it shows the colors better.

Lace Close-up:
In other news, I updated Aqua-Star Stash, and installed Firefox. I used to use IE (or, as Grumperina said, the tool of the devil). I like Firefox a whole heck of a lot better.

2 comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I am doing the FBS for the Amazing Lace as well!

 
At 5:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Excellent, another enlightened web surfer! the FBS is looking lovely -- I can't believe how quickly you're speeding through it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home