Wednesday, April 12, 2006

yumyumyum

I updated My Stash with some yummy yarn. (No, it's mostly not acrylic, even if that's the latest post. Actually, it's mostly merino wool.) I also have yet to put up pictures of the Fixation and Cashmerino. I'm not sure where they went. The pictures I mean, not the yarn. (That would be my worst nightmare. Losing? Cashmerino? As in, losing nine dollars? hehe)

We just got back from a trip to our vacation house in Hyampom. Anna had some fun with my laptop in the car.



I also took a crappy picture of the start of my sockpal sock. I like the blocks of primary colors at the heel. I hope my sockpal does too. :)


And some pictures out the window, which are of course also crappy.

Once we got there, there was this to look at in the backyard.


The river was, as always, nice to look at. (It's not this high in summer, obviously.)


Note that I have kindly chosen the picture which does not show all the silt and branches, etc, left by the river. Maybe this does it a bit more justice. I didn't take a picture of all the stuff on the bank, though. I forgot. Sorry.

And, call me weird, I love the colors of this tree fungus.

4 comments:

At 6:21 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Anna doesn't look so furry in her other pictures (heehee). I really like how the heels of the sockpal socks are coming out - they will be great with clogs to show off the colors! It looks like you had a great trip (very senic).

 
At 2:27 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Your short row heel looks great! Hope you had a nice trip, in spite of that (I'm assuming) unwelcome fallen tree.

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger Katie said...

I LOvelOVe the sockpal socks! (But you knew that.)
Should we make a colorway called "Tree Fungus"? Something tells me it doesn't sound very appealing. (But I like the colors too!)
Go post pics of your spinning, silly!

 
At 7:51 PM, Blogger Allison said...

What great photos! The sockpal socks are great, especially the way the colors lined up so perfectly on the heel. Thanks for the good thoughts about my eye :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home