Wednesday, April 19, 2006

What can I say...

...but Beula is nice.

Ok, so you're probably wondering who Beula is. Well, she's the "alpaca lady of our dreams". We visited her for a while today. We met her alpacas (she has both Suris and Huacayas) and saw a ton of fiber and stuff. It was *so* *freakin* *awesome*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She also gave us a TON of stuff. Wanna see? Yeah, I thought so. Go check out Katie's post! Here's a hint: it includes a spinning wheel (yes, she GAVE us a spinning wheel) and some Suri fiber. Go look. Now. You won't regret. I promise. And you'll wanna TOUCH that fiber through the monitor. If I could make that any easier for you, I would, but it'll kind of be hard to reach all the way to Northern California if you live in Alabama or Rhode Island (hehe). For now, four words. It. Is. So. SOFT.

one note--katie mentioned "her" fiber stash. not right. it's mine too. hehe :)

3 comments:

At 6:41 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I can't believe she GAVE you a spinning wheel! Those things just aren't the sort of things you expect to get free. Lucky you -- have fun with it!

 
At 12:20 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Have you tried it yet? I can't imagine you haven't! The fibery goodness does make me reconsider visiting the other side of the country...there's only, what, 44 states between here and there? =)

 
At 9:42 PM, Blogger Allison said...

OMG you lucky lucky people!!! I'm going to have a great weekend just thinking about all the world's fiber possibilities (hmmm... spinning-obsessed already? why yes!). Happy Friday :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home