Sunday, July 30, 2006

The magic iPod (version 2)

When Kylie was over here last Friday, we realized that there are a bunch of songs that actually go with the questions. So, without further ado, here's our list (no artists yet):

How am I feeling today?
Self Centered

Where will I get married?
Pick one:
Our hHouse
Garden of Delights
Up the Beach

What is my best friend's theme song?
Rock and Roll Queen

What was high school like?
Suck

What is the best thing about me?
Knowledge

How is today gunna be?
Where to Begin

What is in store for this weekend?
Rest

What song describes my parents?
Charmed Life

How is my life going?
Every Day is Exactly the Same

What song will they play at my funeral?
Ha Ha You're Dead

How does the world see me?
Pick one:
You Don't Know Me
Someone You Should Know

What do my friends really think of me?
Basket Case

How can I make myself happy?
Pick one:
No One Knows
I Do

What should I do with my life?
Learn to Fly

will i ever have children?
Waiting

What is some good advice?
Pick one:
Hold Onto Yourself
Nice Guys Finish Last

What do I think my current theme song is?
Idiots Rule

What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
American Idiot

What type of men/women do you like?
Pick one:
Damaged People
Superheroes

Will you get married?
Knda I Want To

What should I do with my love life?
Stop

where will you live?
Pick one:
Under the Milky Way
Christie Road
Around the World
Beverly Hills

What will your dying words be?
Pick one:
It's Over
The Last Goodbye

How's your day going so far?
My Way

How's your love life?
Pick one:
No Such Thing
Zero (hey, we're just kids.)

My favorite part is still probably "Ha Ha You're Dead", though. The first time I saw that, I seriously cracked up.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home