Thursday, July 27, 2006

Back early...and the magic iPod

I would've done this earlier, but I pretty much forgot. Thanks to Dani for this one!

RULES:
1.) Put your music player on shuffle
2.) Press forward for each question
3.) Use the song title as the answer
4.) NO CHEATING!!! What you get is what you get!

1) How am I feeling today?
Last Ride In - Green Day

2) Where will I get married?
Split Second - Lisa Loeb

3) What is my best friend’s theme song?
Whatsername - Green Day (actually, Kylie remembers names pretty well.)

4) What is/was high school like?
409 In Your Coffeemaker - Green Day (you wouldn't guess it from the title, but this song is actually about...daydreaming in school.)

5) What is the best thing about me?
Walking Contradiction - Green Day (I swear! I am not!)

6)How is today going to be?
Tree Critter Song - Hoodwinked (movie soundtrack)

7) What is in store for this weekend?
It's Not Your Day to Shine - Smoosh (it's not?)

8) What song describes my parents?
No One Knows - Green Day (no one knows what song?)

9) How is my life going?
American Idiot - Green Day (I am not an idiot.)

10) What song will they play at my funeral?

Ha Ha You're Dead - Green Day (no comment.)

11) How does the world see me?
2000 Lightyears Away - Green Day (Earth to Emmy...)

12) What do my friends really think of me?
86 - Green Day

13) Do people secretly lust after me?
Panic Song - Green Day

14) How can I make myself happy?
I do - Lisa Loeb (and pretty easily, too. Just stare the the LL.)

15) What should I do with my life?
J.A.R. - Green Day

16) Will I ever have children?
Waiting - Green Day (waiting a long time, too...I'm just a kid)

17) What is some good advice?
Stuck With Me - Green Day

18) What do I think my current theme song is?
Critters Have Feelings - Hoodwinked (very true...)

19) What does everyone else think my current theme song is?
Miniature Disasters - KT Tunstall (my room isn't that messy...)

20) What type of men/women do you like?
Stoppin' the Love - KT Tunstall

21) Will you get married?
Bossy Boots Song - SpongeBob SquarePants

22) What should I do with my love life?
Another Place to Fall - KT Tunstall

24) Where will you live?
Heal Over - KT Tunstall (hey iPod.. a break with the KT please?)

25) What will your dying words be?
Consider This - Anna Nalick (consider what?)

26) How’s your day going so far?
Reject - Green Day

27) How’s your love life?
Ripped Pants - SpongeBob SquarePants

Pass it on - this one's a fun one!


(Based on the above answers, what do you think my favorite band is?)

0 comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home